TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If more time or another consultation is requested, additional fees may be added to the final cost of the cake.
* Design should be finalised AT LEAST one month PRIOR to the celebration date
* Number of servings should be finalised AT LEAST one month PRIOR to the celebration dates. If you do not notify me of your final numbers, the numbers provided on the original quote will be used to determine your cake size and costing.
* In the case of fresh flower usage on your cake, the responsibility of the flower safety and safe food practices will rest with the florist and NOT with Rouvelee’s Creations. You are responsible for ordering the correct amount/size of flowers through your florist. Damaged, bruised, or poor quality blooms supplied by you or your florist are your or your florist’s responsibility.
* If you choose to supply your own ribbons or decorations, they must be suitable for cake.
* If you choose to supply any figurines or toppers, they must be easily attached to your cake, preferably being able to stand alone or with the aid of inbuilt supports.
* All items supplied for your cake must be clearly labeled with your names and wedding date.
* Any items which do not meet hygiene and safety requirements will NOT be used.
Our products may contain or come into contact with wheat, nuts, soy,
and dairy. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us
unaccountable for allergic reactions.
* On most occasions, we will photograph our cakes, and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
* Initial quote is valid for 1 month from the date of issue.
* Any changes to the original order will result in a quote review. Any changes to your order must be confirmed in writing via email. Your amended order will be re-issued for your records.
A 50% deposit is required one month PRIOR to the event at the latest. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or another person.
The remaining balance is due two weeks PRIOR to the event at the latest.
Any cancellations prior to the event will forfeit all deposits and payments.
* We offer a free delivery service for cakes valued at or over $500, for areas in Box Hill South and neighbouring suburbs. In the event of a cake pick up, please note that once collected, the full responsibility for the safety of the cake is with the client. Rouvelee’s Creations is not liable for any damages thereafter. Any repairs or additional cakes will be subject to additional costs.
* In the case of an unavoidable event such as a car accident or poor road conditions during delivery, Rouvelee’s Creations can not be held liable for more than the price of the cake described in the order.
* If your cake is being delivered to an outdoor event, Rouvelee’s Creations will NOT be held responsible for the conditions of the cake following set-up. Due to the effects of outdoor weather conditions, e.g. extreme heat; sudden rain; unsteady table; wind blowing undesirable items such as leaves, sand, dirt, insects and other wildlife, the cake and cake elements may not hold up and can not be insured past satisfactory delivery and set up.
* While Rouvelee’s Creations promises to deliver quality products and services, we can not be held responsible for anything that could happen to the cake once the delivery is complete.